Tuesday 21 January 2014

Regular scheduled programming

Unknown  /  at  1/21/2014 06:38:00 pm  /  No comments

New Years Resolution: POST!
I'm committing to AT LEAST a post a week. Starting now.

It's been an interesting few months. I participated in two leagues at a FLGS, and while I've been trying to attend, I've missed several tournaments that they were running. But this weekend, I will finally be getting to participate in a local tournament. And it's a big one.

This weekend is the Out of the Basement weekend. Several games are having tournament, including Malifaux, Warhammer 40K and Fantasy, Attack Wing, X-Wing, and Firestorm Armada, as well as two Warmachine/Hordes tournaments. The second is a "Swap-Machine" tournament, but I'll be attending the first; a 35 point hardcore tournament. It's also the first tournament that is part of the new Alberta Tournament Circuit.

I'm planning on taking an eCaine list.


Captain Allister Caine, Dual wielding flintlocks like a boss.


Captain Allister Caine (+6)
--Squire (2)
--Ol'Rowdy (9)
Reinholdt, Gobber Speculator (1)
Eiryss, Angel of Retribution (3)
Arcane Tempest Gun Mages (6)
--ATGM Officer (2)
--Hunter (6)
Greygore Boomhowler & Co.  (9)
-- Captain Jonas Murdoch (2)


Group Shot: Arcane Tempest Gun Mages with Caine, Hunter and a Defender in the background.
 I'm currently trying to finish all the painting. Reinholdt and Eiryss are almost done, only a few details left. Boomhowler and company, and the squire are base coated in multiple colours. And I need to start Ol'Rowdy, but I find jacks easy.

Unfortunately, I'm prone to model distraction. I'm trying desperately not to paint my new Firestorm Armada fleets: The Dindrenzi and the Terran Alliance. I have to say, Firestorm's 2-player starter is fantastic and well worth the money.


 
The awesome capital ships of the FSA starter.

I'll post some more once I have more of my list painted. Also, expect to see some battle reports from the weekends fun.

Until next time...

Share
Posted in: , Posted on: Tuesday 21 January 2014

0 comments:

Recent Comments

Copyright © 2013 Tabletop Maneuvers.
Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.