Sunday 11 August 2013

Inaugural Post

Unknown  /  at  8/11/2013 01:04:00 am  /  No comments

Hello everyone in internet land!

Welcome to Tabletop Maneuvers.

This is the first post in what will probably be my ramblings on the tabletop games I play, but I hope will explore the fun of the tabletop gaming world. If you're into this world, you'll recognize many of the games I play. If not, don't worry, not all gamers are completely weird. Just some of us.

A little about me: I'm a thirty-something, father of one daughter and father to be of a second child. My background in university (geo-archaeology) has little to with my current career (Sys Admin). I've played tabletop games for almost two decades, having gotten into it through my father. I've painted models for even longer. I play a smattering of games; Warhammer 40,000 being the longest running, but I've recently jumped head first into Warmachine/Hordes (which you'll probably see me working as it's my current project).

And a quick preview of what I'm working on:


Lt. Alistair Caine, of the Cygnar faction in Warmachine.
I will post some better pictures in my next post, but this will give you an idea of what to expect here at Tabletop Maneuvers.

Enjoy!

Share
Posted in: Posted on: Sunday 11 August 2013

0 comments:

Recent Comments

Copyright © 2013 Tabletop Maneuvers.
Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.